Friday, January 22, 2010

What kind of hair BRAIDING do you do most often ??

Plain,English,French,Dutch, Fishtail,Cornrows single/double,etc....What kind of hair BRAIDING do you do most often ??
I usually have one plain braid down the back or one or two french braids.What kind of hair BRAIDING do you do most often ??
singles are good for your hair and they be lokin hella tight
plain or french
Corn Rows


French Braid


Regular Braids


Twisted Braids


Inverted French Braids


Regular whole head braids.... ya know how they do the little sections on the whole head and braid it? Yeah its a pain and takes me like 1 1/2 hours to do a full head depending on the braid but i think if the hair is thick enough it looks sweet!
plain and corn row.... for some reason I cannot french braid, lol.
cornrow and fishtail
cornrows most of the time because there are a lot of ways i do them
design cornrows
corn rows
My hair is getting long so I put it in braids or ponytails.
french and fishtail
Single but it's good to try something new.
plain because it is the only one i know how to do
corn rows and french braid i do alot of designs though not jsut braids!!
french or plain
corn rolls and singles
french
I do french braiding. My mom loves to french braid my hair all the time, and it looks really pretty.
English and double

No comments:

Post a Comment