Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do i get knots out of my hair after braiding it?

well, i braided my hair and im ready to take it out but wen i do there is like little knots at the root of my hair and i want to find a eaier way to take it out instead of coming it out because i notice im breaking my hair while doing it. do u have any ideas for me?How do i get knots out of my hair after braiding it?
leave-in conditionerHow do i get knots out of my hair after braiding it?
take a shower and use detangular conditionar
If you can't access conditioner try peanut butter. Hear me out! Peanut Butter works great on removing gum from hair. The oil in the PB helps by creating a slick surface. Just a little dag on the tangles. make sure you wash it out afterwords. Don't want to be walking around smelling like a day care.
buy some quality hair detangler
Put a conditioner in it, then rinse it out in cold water... a little.. then put some olive oil on your hair, then take it out
You should try leave-in conditioner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment