Friday, January 22, 2010

Does braiding in hair extensions cause your hair to fall out?

I have clip in extensions and I noticed when I left them in for several days straight (including in the shower) and then took them out I had a tremendous amountof hair fall out but no noticeable thining. I want to get hair extensions braided in, will this cause my hair to break and fall out like it does when the clip in extensions are constantly in or will it be ok because its a different method?Does braiding in hair extensions cause your hair to fall out?
i get my hair braided in box braids for 2-3 months at a time and actually i helps my hair to grow. I had gotten my hair burned bad from a relaxer and i got my hair braided every 2-3 months for a year and my hair grew about 3.5 inches in the area that was burned and else wear. Needless to say my shoulder length hair now down to my collarbone area. When you take the braids out you may see some hair coming out, but that's only dead hair, nothing more.Does braiding in hair extensions cause your hair to fall out?
Well braiding in extensions is better than gluing them in or clipping them in. You do need to make sure to take them out after about six weeks though, or less time if necessary.
well it will pull at ur hair and eventually rip it out from the scalp


so be careful extensions arent good for your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment