Friday, January 22, 2010

I know braiding your hair when you go to sleep makes it grow faster, but what if your hair is short..?

My hair is about to my shoulders but it has A TON of layers.


So the i can only braid like 2 inches then the rest is like a pony tail..


will this still help my hair grow?


also, i'm using hair rubber bands, i was wondering if that slows it down somehow, and i there's some other hair for little braids and such that don't damage hair?I know braiding your hair when you go to sleep makes it grow faster, but what if your hair is short..?
Braiding your hair doesn't actually promote growth speed, what it does is that it helps retain the ends while your hair grows at it's natural pace, especially for those with the kinky hair. What I mean by retaining ends is that for some types of hair, the dry ones get this the most, is that when you brush or comb it, it's like a mini-haircut every time as ends will break off.





Just try to keep your hair healthy and hydrated with some good shampoo and deep conditioner.I know braiding your hair when you go to sleep makes it grow faster, but what if your hair is short..?
try a grench braid.. and if you don't know how to do that you may want to look into that





help?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
french braid it or do mini braids all over your hair. My hair length is shoulder length and I braid it every night and I love doing it my hair is so healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment