Saturday, January 23, 2010

Braiding hair at night for waves in the morning...?

I often braid my hair in pigtails after I shower before I go to bed so that my hair will be wavy in the morning. Sometimes it comes out all right but sometimes it comes out funny and I'm stuck with it all day. Any tips?Braiding hair at night for waves in the morning...?
well make sure you braid them tight and spray them down with hair spray.


the next morning wet it down a little and add like some mossue, serum, or hair spray


that works for me!Braiding hair at night for waves in the morning...?
DOn't braid it too tight, and make sure theres some hair left under the hair tie so that it doesn't stick at a weird angle. i use this, and it looks great.
Buy a straightener for when it doesn't come out right... and a 1-2 inch curling iron to fix it afterwords =]
use flexiable hair spay and four braids instead of 2

No comments:

Post a Comment