Saturday, January 23, 2010

African Hair Braiding Senior Project?

I have one problem with this....WHAT CAN I DO MY RESEARCH Paper ON? I can't have a topic that is too broad(The history of African Hair Braiding) or so narrow that i can't find 10 pages worth of information on. Can you all please give me some ideas?African Hair Braiding Senior Project?
you can write about the benefits of african american braiding


-gives the hair rest to promote growth, since some african american textures are difficult to grow while they are constantly being manipulated


-helps with self acceptance, people in some african cultures find braids to be attractive, and some girls do wear them because they find themselves more attractive


-expresses creativity amongst the african american community, i've seen girls with so many colors , and beautiful styles I'm like whoooah,


Hopefully that gave you some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment