Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Would braiding my hair in cornrows be culturally acceptable?

Yes, in the ghetto.














BTW ';Made in Spain';, I'll bet she IS!Would braiding my hair in cornrows be culturally acceptable?
That's cool and all but if you are not black or mixed it's gonna be a lot of work for a little time. Non blacks have to wash their hair a lot more because of genetics. That's why certain hairstyles work better on black folks than they do white folks.Would braiding my hair in cornrows be culturally acceptable?
you should just to half conrows. like the the top of your head. I used to get that done to my hair all the time when i was younger, to keep my bangs out of the way in the summer.
....ew





Don't ruin your hair!





The uh.. ';coloured' people only do it probably because their hair is OUT OF CONTROL! *cringes*
Yes. Cornrows are fine for all people. And thats right Sydney you better watch it cause I'm still up and ready to report.
No. You are fabulous just the way you are. Leave the cornrows for...well...I dont want to get reported.
No it's only culturally acceptable for blacks. Sorry.
if you wanna do it, do it. thats the beauty of freedom of expression.
cornrows look ghetto
Na keep it desi, looks better.
I bet your not hotter than my babe Jennifer O.
I don't see why not? Unless you have a misshaped head...

No comments:

Post a Comment