Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Braiding Hair and what to do?

I bought Ever Braiding hair. (www.Evertress.com) I bought the Mystikal Super Wave Pony Hair. Igot my hair in box braids but my friend did them too long so i wanted to cut it. Here's the deal...





I know with Kanekalon hair you can dip it in boiling hot water for it to seal. but this hair is 100% Kanekalon and Toyokalon fiber hair. I was wondering if I can do the same without messing it up. Someone please help me figure this out.Braiding Hair and what to do?
you could try a little piece of it and see it it works alright? cut a bit off or something? if it messes it up, dont do it on the rest, and if it does, it should be fine :)


You could also try googling it, and see if there is other ways to seal it that might be better than dipping it in boiling water -Or if theres a better method for the particular type that you have. Google can be very helpful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment