Saturday, January 23, 2010

I want to wear my hair in a wet and wavy style (crinkled) i'm braiding my hair so what can I use?

to make it really crinkle? Every night I have to braid it so the crinkles won't fall....and I've also tried using moose but it don't work, cuz I don't want to have to braid it evrynite.I want to wear my hair in a wet and wavy style (crinkled) i'm braiding my hair so what can I use?
i only braid it when i want the wavy natural look and in the morning i just put on some hair spray and maybe run my hands through it with some holding paste (depending on how well the waves turned out)





but if you want the wet crinkle look i suggest you wet your hair and apply moose and hair spray or gel...then scrunch it with your hands and blow dry it witha diffuser...it turnes out pretty good that way but only if you have long hair because if its short it will make it too poofy if you dont practice first.








GOOD LUCK!!!!I want to wear my hair in a wet and wavy style (crinkled) i'm braiding my hair so what can I use?
use a crimping iron then put it in rollers so it truely looks crinkly
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment