Tuesday, January 19, 2010

When someone starts talking about braiding armpit hair is it time to go home?

I'm out...later gatorsWhen someone starts talking about braiding armpit hair is it time to go home?
ROFLMAO!!! Ok ok ok....... I'm sorry about that. But seriously........ it's the first thing that came to mind. *bangs head on keyboard* I know I know I have a weird mind!!





Have a great night. Thank you for so many things today!When someone starts talking about braiding armpit hair is it time to go home?
actually I think the time long since passed, by the time you get to any body hair you can't see clothed your a goner.
Don't trust mens with braided armpit hair, it's only there to attract you to the spam factory.
Why would you leave? Guido always french braids mine after he is done talking about it...
This is a time of sharing. Get some beads..maybe some ribbons if that's cool with that someone.. rent Forrest Gump and just FEEL..you can do it ;)
Damn, guy, it's just getting interesting!
Lol no when they taalk about french braiding pubic hair thats when you run!
C-ya for breakfast ;)
Nope, it's time to bring out the snacks. :]
Yes it means they have no life.
Nite nite!
HECK YEA!!!!
Its time for you to RUN
I go get the beads!


:)~
HEY WAIT, COME BACK......





I was just going to tell you how I shave my legs into animal figures
Awwww...the party was just gettin' good!
It's time to gouge your eyes out.
Yeah. If someone is taking about making their pits look all gangsta....run, don't walk.
Yes...night honey! *smooch*
i would have gone home awhile ago if they had enough armpit hair to braid
ew! haha! that's gross
yeah i'd say that's a sign

No comments:

Post a Comment