Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Braiding my hair for the 1st time?

I will be trying to braid my hair for the forst time, but I'm afraid it may come out looking stupid, %26amp; I'm also afraid to be ridiculed %26amp; teased, %26amp; I don't want to be considered as putting myself in the position to be a vulnerable target to be harrassed, but I want to try something on my own for the 1st time. How can I try something %26amp; get better @ it if I keep getting ridiculed?Braiding my hair for the 1st time?
You cant please everyone. When you get it done some people will like it and some people wont. Just prepare yourself for that now, and get it braided if you know thats whats going to be the best for you. Also, dont be afraid to tell the stylist when you dont like something. Better to offend them slightly than to walk around with a style you dont care for.Braiding my hair for the 1st time?
practice at home until you get it to look like the way you want it to. or ask a friend to help you or give you directions how to do it correctly.
Don't let them embarrass you! I have been wearing braids my entire life. Hint: wear hairbands that match the color of the clothing you are wearing. Good luck!
Have your hair done the way you want. No matter what your style is there will be someone that does not like it, you have to be happy with what you like
Practice at home till your satisfied with the results
Practice and have some confidence. People talk about you when your looking good and and when your looking bad, so just relax and try not to worry so much about what people think. Good luck hun!

No comments:

Post a Comment