Friday, January 22, 2010

What do i need to open a braiding hair salon in maryland? please help?

i want to open a hair braiding salon in maryland but i dont know how to stard. iam tired of working for people i want to be my own boss. please help me or maybe if you know any work at home jobs, or a business that i can be my own boss and it will not cost me alot of money. thanks and god blessWhat do i need to open a braiding hair salon in maryland? please help?
Hi I am Mac from Spain i think it will be wise for you take loan for the actualization of your dream because there is no business without good capital. I will advise you to contact Mr ALex who helped me with loan a week ago here is the email clarkloanventures@live.comWhat do i need to open a braiding hair salon in maryland? please help?
If you are looking for work at home that earn you long term income, You must have look this method. It will create very good income for you every months. You can get more info from bit,ly/isdhgiew4 (Please edit , to . in the link)
I would advise you to start small. Talk to friends and family and see if they can be your initial clients. Maybe you can braid and not take on additional staff till you can afford them.





I have a 3 year old daughter in NJ who gets her hair braided every 2-3 weeks. Maybe you could also focus on the younger kids and grow your clientele from there. All the while, making sure to work from home initially. This will keep your expenses down. No rent charges!





When your clientele increases you can hire space and additional staff. Feel free to advertise online, in the dailies and at universities (college kids love to braid too) for clients.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment