Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where in London can I get my hair braided?

I'd like to get my hair braided at a hairdressers in West London - I'd like to find one that's reasonably priced but is also quick and efficient. Any ideas?Where in London can I get my hair braided?
Sorry hun id like to help you on this one, as i want mine done too, so we are in the same boat, but if i find out ill write it on here. xxWhere in London can I get my hair braided?
your jokin are you blind and have you not seen all the coloured ladys on the street braiding hair i have had mine done once and it tok 30 mins really quick and it was 拢25
every and anywhere with black people but try;


Burnett Forbes Ltd on 15 Wells St


London, W1T 3PG


or just ask someone that has in Brade's in west London where they got their hair done and do they know any shops you can go to .
Go to Brixton in South West London I saw quite a few of those last weekend. i had the same problem as you when I first moved to London, and yes, I was in West London and no one know where I can my hair done. They directed me to South East London- Don't Go There!!!
WANT YOUR HAIR BRAIDED COME TO ME I'M IN LIVERPOOL AND I WILL ONLY TAKE WHAT YOU GIVE ME SO LONG AS YOU KNOW HOW YOU WANT YOUR BRAIDS DESIGNED FOR YOU.


SORRY I DON'T KNOW ABOUT LONDON BUT IM HERE ONLY TILL THE NEXT WEEK I GO BACK TO GOA TO DO MY HAIR STUFF.GOOD LUCK HONEY HOPE YOU DO FIND SOMEWHERE NICE TO GET IT DONE.
any black hair salon
The best place I find is college were they teach hairdressing,


they have real hairdressing-salons set up and great service and ability ! You can make an appointment like in a proper salon and pay a fraction what it would cost anywhere else !They are brilliant I found !


Good luck !!
I don't know what you mean by ';quick';, but depending on how much hair you have it can take 2 to 3 hours, even when done by a professional who does it every day on the beach in Tobago!





Sorry I don't know about in London, but the previous answers seem to give some good advice.
brixton
look on the internet
on your head usualy.
Go to the area of where there is a population of black people living I am sure you will be able to find a place.
  • skin
  • 1 comment:

    1. if you need hair braiding then i am a professional with 4 years experience and will gladly braid hair at reasonable prices
      contact me on email: Ola_smalls15@hotmail.co.uk

      ReplyDelete