Friday, May 14, 2010

Can you get a hair weave without getting your hair braided?

I have had a hair weave once, I really liked it a lot, except the braiding my hair part. I have a sensitive scalp when it comes to pulling on my hair. It hurt really bad (to me) and the pain lasted a few days. I want a hair weave again, but do not want to get it braided.





Someone told me you can just tie it tightly under a cap, but Idk how well that would work.





Thanks :)Can you get a hair weave without getting your hair braided?
There's plenty of weaving methods that don't require braiding. There's the clip-on kinds. With these you have to make sure you're hair texture and color perfectly matches them. They're quick, easy, and you can take them out whenever you want to. I think this is one of the fastest and flattest weaves. I like making my own clip ons instead of blowing $100 or more on already made ones.





There's strand by strand fusions that should be done by a professional. I've done my own myself, but it would've looked better if I had a pro do them. The weave is individually glued to each strand of your real hair by either keratin or polywax. I don't encourage anyone to use Polywax because it will rip your hair out and do some major damage.





There's the micro linking method which can be done with individual hairs or can be done with weave tracks.


There's a brand called EZ Weft that is done without braids.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Her0_xfQa鈥?/a>





There's the Malaysian Method that I recently heard of. I heard it's a braidless method, but I don't know how it's exactly done. Here's a site for it. http://www.lisha.com/malaysianmethod.htm鈥?/a>Can you get a hair weave without getting your hair braided?
yea you juss get a hair cap


but its usually for people with really really really short hair and you cant catch the edges





you can take it off like a wig i think
yeah, there's glue-in (bonding), but braiding in is better 4 ur hair(less damage)

No comments:

Post a Comment