Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How come braiding your in a pony tail make your hair grow faster and does it really work?

It may or may not. (((note, I'm a girl))) See, I have had braids for ten years give or take a year of my life and my hair is pretty long. Three feet, or something, but I don't think it's the braiding. I think it's because of the way you take care of your hair, the shampoo you use and how you cut it. Ah, and make sure that you get rid of split ends. They're evil! ^.^How come braiding your in a pony tail make your hair grow faster and does it really work?
Of course not. The braid may protect existing hair from breakage, though. On the other hand, braiding too tightly can cause scalp damage and can cause thinning hair.How come braiding your in a pony tail make your hair grow faster and does it really work?
this is not true. Amazing what people will say though.
hmmm... ive heard that works, let me know
any style that keeps you from having to manipulate daily will aide in ur hair growth...but leavign it like that for long periods of time will cause breakage when you finally take it down because it will tangle although you are not manipulating...

No comments:

Post a Comment