Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How should I get my hair braided?

Im going to get my hair braided with extensions and I can't decide what kind of braids to get. Im a 13 year old girl, african american, my real hair is straight and relaxed, my hair goes to mid-neck, my hair is full so it wiill probably use a lot of hair extensions, my hair is very dark brown so nearly black but you can see some brown in sunlight. What style of braids should I get? What colour? How long? Pictures would be great.How should I get my hair braided?
this picture is nice its a mix of brown and brownish blonde and its wavy braids


http://hairstyleschat.com/wp-content/upl鈥?/a>





Good LuckkHow should I get my hair braided?
i think you should get half your head done if you get wat i meen. So then you can do watever you want like tie it up x
you should get senegalese..i think i spelled it right

No comments:

Post a Comment