Friday, May 14, 2010

How do men in prison get their hair braided?

I recently saw the movie Hustle and Flow, and in the scene where D.J gets arrested he goes to prison, and while he's in prison he appears with his hair braided! And that got me thinking like....';how in the hell did he get that done 2 his head??'; I mean does a gay inmate do it for them? I know i aint the only one who ever thougt of this!!How do men in prison get their hair braided?
You do not have to be gay to know how to braid hair. They just know how to do it. And have to do it for each other.How do men in prison get their hair braided?
I remember on Oz they had a gay inmate braiding hair in one or two episodes. With no real experience on the subject, I'm going with that.





edit- I specify that the inmate was gay because he was a recurring character.
another inmate does it, they don't have to be gay either straight guys know how to braid to.
Why does the inmate that did it have to be gay?
yes an inmate, gay or straight, does it for him

No comments:

Post a Comment