Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Good braiding website for extremely long hair?

My hair is a little past waist length now, and I'd like to get creative with it. I really like vintage and medieval hair styles (I like ribbons too!), but considering how shoulder-length hair is considered long nowadays, I haven't found many. Suggestions?Good braiding website for extremely long hair?
You should check this website out:


http://www.longhaircommunity.com/


Could you post or send me some pictures of your hair?Good braiding website for extremely long hair?
http://www.youtube.com/user/binosusume


Not exactly what you asked for, but this user also has insanely long hair too. She has quite a few hair tutorials and I know she has a few on braids.





It's in Japanese, I think, but you just need to watch the vids.
Actually, there isn't really just one website. Just Search different braid styles on Google.com and YouTube.com


I'm sure you will find something(:


that helped me and my cousin .
do like a low side pony tail or a low side braid with a beanie or flower over it

No comments:

Post a Comment