Friday, May 14, 2010

How do men in jail get their hair braided?

I was sitting here looking at these mean on the news that hav been in jail for 14 yrs becuz they killed someone and 1 of them had braids. I know if I was a man in jail I wouldn't want a man braiding my hair cuz u hav 2 sit in between a mans legs for that 2 be possible. I'm not sitting between no mans legs 2 get my hair braided!! LolHow do men in jail get their hair braided?
By other men that know how to braid, probably in exchange for something.How do men in jail get their hair braided?
there not gay, there secure with there masculinity. thats why its ok for them to rub up against each other and do there hair.
No you don't. It's easier that way thou.


You wouln't be in jail with a man anyways.
after being in jail for 14 years you might change your mind lol


but a lot of guys know how to braid good Im a girl and one of my guy friends does hair real good and he is straight! lol
Men who have braids usually braid their own hair, with practice it can be done the same way girls braid their own hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment