Friday, May 14, 2010

How to get volume in hair after braiding it.?

so i really want to have that voluminous wavy or crimped style hair. i have my hair braided but usually have i take them out my hair is still flat or has a little bit of volume. i want lots of volume in my hair but i really dont want to tease it since it might ruin the waves. so how can i get my hair to have lots of volume without teasing it? please help me.How to get volume in hair after braiding it.?
If you want it volumized but still want it to look curly there is a way to do that by teasing it. just take the very bottom layer of your hair near the roots and tease that. Then put the rest of your hair over it and your hair will still look curly but also volumized. Just make sure you hairspray it. Hope this helps.How to get volume in hair after braiding it.?
I'm doing that right now! but it usually looks better after you've left the braids in after two days.
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment