Friday, May 14, 2010

How does having your hair braided/cornrowed feel?

Just curious of other people's answers. I've been having mine braided since I was little and it used to be soo tight at first, then loosen up. Now, it doesn't feel as tight when I get them done.How does having your hair braided/cornrowed feel?
I don't get my hair cornrowed too much, but when I do, it hurts. Really, it depends on who does it. Sometimes it's so tight my eyebrows raise, lol. But when it loosens up, it's obviously not as bad.How does having your hair braided/cornrowed feel?
it feels looser cause the hair on ur scalp is probably looser from getting ur hair braided all ur life( looser scalp is nothing bad its normal)
constant migrane!
it hurts like crap.


but i dont get it done very often so...
its kills
it is tight but then once i move my neck around it isn't

No comments:

Post a Comment