Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where can an African American woman go in Valencia Spain to get her hair braided?

I need to have my braided hair re-braided. I'll be in Valencia next week and for the next three months. Is there an area where I will find African hair braiders or salons that braid African/ African American hair?Where can an African American woman go in Valencia Spain to get her hair braided?
Usually there are people on the street %26amp; at festivals that braid hair. I went to Spain and they braided my and my biracial sisters hair (they have sort of thick hair).





You could wear your hair natural. You could use products like Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine or Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp to keep your curls loose/tight and gorgeous and some Shea Butter to keep it all together ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment