Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm want to get my hair braided in individual braids and i keep hearing that 8oz?

which is suppose to equal 2 packs of hair should be enough but i have never bought any hair online and this stuff is expensive i need my whole head done. So i wanted to know for an Adult female is 8oz enough hair or should i get 10oz. I called several places some say get 10oz but most say 8oz is enough. Can somone help?I'm want to get my hair braided in individual braids and i keep hearing that 8oz?
I suggest you go 2 a hair store and buy packs of hair. Buying hair off the internet sounds expensive and I'm pretty sure u can buy the same quality hair from a beauty store. When I get my hair braided I usually use 5 and a half packs. But I make sure 2 bring 7 packs jus in case. As far as oz. go, I never looked @ how much the package weighs. I jus buy the package that has the color and length that I want.I'm want to get my hair braided in individual braids and i keep hearing that 8oz?
I've not had my hair braided but I do know expenses and smart shopping. LOL If it's with anything you'd buy in bulk, see if someone else may want to share in the cost with you that may only need the excess. Also check with your style shop. They may purchase the excess for those who may not have enough. With health code rules..I'm not sure.


Bottom line...It's always better to have and not need than to need and not have...Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment