Friday, May 14, 2010

I love Braiding the front of my hair but i need some ideas and styles!?

I love braiding and since its easier to do some parts of my front hair,i need some photos or ideas with different styles i can do...very simple but different and only the front of my hair not all my hair..like small braids or big ones i donno! your ideas would be highly appreciated =)I love Braiding the front of my hair but i need some ideas and styles!?
try the style with three-strand braid, braid can hang on to the back of the head or melinkar around you, for that you need to be smart in making braid three pieces.





Other variations of the braid berlintas or complicated, such as weaving cloth. or by using aksesories can braid the hair on you, in the middle of the middle or some of each braid or braid hair in the end, all in accordance with the taste of you. hopefully useful ...





http://woman21.blogspot.com/ %26lt;= my blog ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment